Return / Exchange Policy
We understand that certain circumstances can lead you to re-evaluate the purchase decision. If you wish to return or exchange a product for any acceptable reason, Canes Venatici Australia has set guidelines in place, provided you fill out the form and submit it within the allowable duration of time.
The basis for approval will be evaluated on the following conditions:
- Item(s) need to be returned within 30 days of receiving it.
- The product should be unopened, unused and still in resalable condition. Original tags should still be attached (if any).
- The packaging should also be in its original condition from delivery. Some products are sealed, and we expect that the seal is intact when you return the product.
To simplify the process, all Return/Exchange requests will be treated as a refund. Once you return the item, we will process it for refund, and you can always place another order for the intended product.
You are encouraged to contact us at the soonest possible time for prompt processing of the Return/Exchange. Please make certain that the product you ordered will be returned in the same state that you received them.
Here are some tips to help facilitate an easier refund process:
- If you can’t return the item with the original packaging material intact, you can use any sturdy box and newspaper as fillers to minimise product movement during transport.
- You are responsible for any damage during transport caused by the use of unsuitable packaging.
- Please note that we cannot accept returns that are sent back to us without prior approval.
- Always use a traceable method of delivery when returning the item. This is to avoid disputes and minimise chances of a lost return parcel.